"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Saturday, April 9, 2011

UPDATE FROM THE COUNTRY!



Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior!

I wanted to give you an update on things out here in the country. If you live in the Pacific Northwest like I do then you have been experiencing some interesting weather lately. Nothing like a little snow in the beginning of April to liven things up! Now we are praying for some good ground tilling and planting weather. Lord hear our prayers, we ask in Your name.

My dear heart and I have a house full now. Our oldest son is back home, temporarily, we think. And of course our youngest has been home, with his fiance and her two small boys. So needless to say, it's a full house! But I figure as long as we have the room, and the kids need the help, that's what we are there for. This is home and our kids should be able to come here in times of need.


Because of all of the rain, there isn't any garden yet. There is, however, a lovely pond in the middle of the garden. It will eventually go away. I hope. When it does we will be able to till it and start planting. Soon, I pray.


If you haven't noticed, I have started a new blog. It's called Still Waters. I will be posting prayer requests, alerts on persecuted Christians from around the world, and biblical teachings. I just posted a teaching the other day. I pray you take the time to go over there and read through the site and please, leave me a comment! 


Well, I should probably go check on my sweetheart and see if he is about ready for something to eat. He's down the road putting in a new culvert. 


I pray the good Lord will bless you and your family this week-end and keep all of you safe. 


Until we meet again......






 

No comments:

Post a Comment